Assistant Vice President / Senior Manager / Manager, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Conceptualize and undertake corporate finance analysis, including optimal capital structure analysis and valuation analysis
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business needs as well as an ability to generate equity and/or debt solutions/proposals jointly with product partners and team members
- Provide research support on assigned topics
- Develop and prepare presentation material for pitches and project assignments
- Provide transaction support
- Assist with project documentation
- University graduates with at least 4 years' relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of corporate finance with exposure in equity and/or debt capital markets is an advantage
- With a tenacity to succeed, resourceful, inquisitive and with good business acumen in identifying and developing business opportunities across DBS’ Asian franchise
- Strong sense of ownership in planning and executing daily task assigned
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Capital Markets