- Data Centre
- IT Audit
- IT Security
- Shell Script
- Visual Basic
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Assistant Vice President / Senior Associate, IT Audit
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Manage audit engagements within the designated portfolio in accordance with departmental and IIA standards
- Perform IT audit in areas of cybersecurity and IT general and application controls such as change management, end-point security, and data centre operations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding, know-how as well as initiative to be resourceful to keep abreast of the key developments in subject areas
- Proactively apprise the Team Manager / Team Leader of any major risk events, IT incidents, and external audit and regulatory issues arising during the audit or through regular contact with line management.
- Maintain trust-based professional relationship with line management of the Business Units/ Support Units
- Promote risk and control awareness across the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CISA, CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, HKIB’s CCASP or equivalent are preferred
- 4 to 10+ years of experience in IT audit, IT security or cybersecurity field in banking industry / financial institution / technology / consulting field
- Knowledge and experience in various platforms (Wintel, Unix, open systems, mainframe and networking), developing scripts (e.g. VBA, VB, Unix shell scripts, etc.) and Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)
- Strong understanding of banking regulations (e.g. HKMA, SFC and MAS)
- Good command of English – both spoken and written. Good command of Mandarin would be an advantage
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Data analytics and predictive modelling experience would be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)