- Product Development
- Project Management
- Social Media
Assistant Vice President, Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Plan and implement credit card acquisition programs and product development strategy to grow the card portfolio and profitability
- Develop innovative strategies to supplement the online experience of card acquisition
- Maintain good relationship with key merchants, partners and sales channels, and explore cross-selling opportunities for card acquisition
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely delivery of initiatives and integrated marketing programs
- Oversee operational process to ensure that all marketing programs comply with corporate guidelines and service quality standards
- Analyze the market regularly to generate new ideas to improve the business profitability, performance and increase market competitiveness
- Monitor and manage marketing budget on cost saving and efficiency, and ensure sourcing policies are aligned bank needs
- Handle and monitor routine fulfillments on customer incentives
- University degree with minimum 6 years or above product marketing experience, credit card / banking / e-commerce preferred
- Digital mindset and social media experiences would be an advantage
- Attentive to details and a good team player
- Self-motivated, strong project management and marketing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|