- Portfolio Management
Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Management & Business Planning
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist to analyze the card portfolio performance and come up new ideas to grow the portfolio balance
- Assist to test out new programs to drive up card portfolio active ratio & utilization, and improve attrition.
- Assist to analyze and evaluate limit management and authorization performance to improve customer engagement
- Assist to improve portfolio health such as promotion outreach ability, contact and personal information update to enhance our x-sell program efficiency
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 6-8 years’ experience in credit card portfolio management or unsecured loan marketing
- Solid knowledge in credit card portfolio management, card system, credit policy and P&L calculation
- Data analytic mindset with strong planning, organizing and business sense
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ownership and with customer focus
- Self-motivated, pro-active and with ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|