Assistant Vice President, Legal Entity Controlling, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Ensure reporting process and controls are in place to produce reliable and fairly stated results and financial positions for financial and regulatory reporting purpose
- Ensure update record of procedure manual for regulatory reporting
- Ensure the financial instruments are reported properly in month end closing
- Prepare HKMA regulatory banking returns especially on credit and liquidity related
- Prepare interim and annual financial disclosure and variance analysis
- Participates in UAT of system for any enhancement and adhoc projects as necessary
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Min 7 years of accounting experience preferably in banking financial regulatory reporting
- Sound knowledge of the HKFRS and HKMA regulatory reporting requirements especially in credit related and liquidity
- Experience in handling system migration, automation initiatives and projects
- Knowledge in bank operations/system and financial products
- Knowledge in disclosure requirements for banks
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Preferably strong IT skills in building database for reporting
- Good communication and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Regulatory Reporting