You may also like
Risk Governance, AVP - Treasury Product
Assistant Vice President, Credit and Portfolio Risk - Personal Loans
Assistant Vice President - Risk Manager - Unsecured Lending
Corporate Investment Bank, Market Risk Coverage – APAC Equities – Vice President / Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Fixed Income
Legal - Assistant Vice President or Vice President – Senior Counsel or Assistant General Counsel – Markets & Regulatory Legal Team
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Equity Derivatives
- Operational Risk
Assistant Vice President, HR Risk & Governance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Work with the team head to manage the risk and compliance matters related to HR
- Work as a focal point to partner with different teams to work on risk and compliance matters
- Manage licensing and registration process with regulators (HKMA, SFC, HKFI)
- Implement controls on licensing processes and address regulatory changes
- Manage Licensing function and set up control to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor operational risk and work closely with internal and external control parties
- Manage internal reporting on risk and compliance matters
- Promote risk and compliance culture and undertake any projects related to HR risk and compliance
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years’ solid experience in HR risk and compliance particularly within banking industry
- Good knowledge of banking ordinance in relation to HR including CG1, CG2, CG5 and CG6
- Relevant experience in managing the licensing activities
- Good interpersonal skills to engage and influence different stakeholders
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects within tight deadlines
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills as well as excellent attention to details
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|