- Change Management
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Technical Support
Assistant Vice President, Hong Kong Core Banking Project, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Carry out daily technical support on bank’s data and voice networks
- Govern and supervise network service providers to deliver quality services on NWS (Network Services) tower
- Manage the IT budget on NWS tower to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Act as DBS focal point for NWS tower related initiatives and escalation
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in IT of banking industry, with proven track record in banking technologies
- Extensive experience in the following areas:-
- administration of Cisco Network Equipment and Checkpoint Firewall
- technical support on enterprise data and voice network, Internet network, firewall
- banking industry and banking internetworking
- problem and change management processes
- A good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|