- Investment Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Risk Analysis
Assistant Vice President, FX Advisory
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Identify opportunities and provide customised FX solutions for Private Bank clients; formulate FX related product plans, guidelines and policies
- Explore and develop appropriate products to meet client’s investment objectives through professional and effective communication of the currency view
- Provide FX risk analysis pertaining to client’s FX portfolio and present recommendations, taking into consideration the client’s risk profile, DBS’s currency forecast as well as other external economic factors
- Strategic partner to Relationship Managers and be actively involved in developing and maintaining private banking client relationships
- Partner other departments to provide specialised support to Relationship Managers in handling complex accounts.
- Work with Global Financial Markets (GFM) and other counter parties to package appropriate FX related products for the clients in accordance to the legal and compliance requirements/guidelines
- Conduct trainings to equip partners with the relevant technical skills for the marketing, sales and after-sales service
- Represent team and lead in inter/ intra department projects such as process improvement initiatives
- Degree holder
- With 5 years or above relevant working experience
- With Product knowledge of the specialized area
- Good understanding of banking & financial knowledge
- Good understanding of the assigned product’s selling & regulatory requirements
- Good track record of product advisory in specialized products & creation of investment strategies
- Willing to coach, support, and work as team with marketing staff & other product arms of the bank in achieving sales target
- Ability to listen & understand client’s requirements
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|