- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Structured Products
Assistant Vice President, Foreign Exchange, Product Solutions, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist to formulate full year business and be responsible for its related deployment and implementation to deliver sales target
- Drive the execution plan for the launches of Foreign Exchange products, covering spot fx and structured products, and the related marketing and promotion programs
- Analyse customer and sales data to derive insights for business growth for foreign exchange products
- Lead business initiative/projects independently
- Provide product ideas for Foreign Exchange products
- Smooth and timely execution of product launches compliant with internal standards and external regulatory requirements
- Quality execution of sales and marketing programs, and process improvement projects according to pre-defined timeline
- Accurate and timely production of MIS report, with in-depth analysis that leads to insights for growing business
- Ensure own self compliance with departmental and organization standard
- Master/University degree in Finance/Economics/ Business Administration preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in banking, preferably related to the Foreign Exchange products
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Knowledge of investment market and product
- Good organization and project management skill
- Creative and independent
- Good influencing skills for result
- Registered RI, Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 as required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|