- Facilities Management
- Financial Modeling
Assistant Vice President, Financial Support & Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Oversee & be accountable for HK CRESA Finances;
- Handle Financial Modeling & business evaluations for Capital Investments;
- Establish consistent monthly reporting/review template & framework;
- Centered around key CRESA budgets, comprising Department costs, Corporate Landlord, Group Occupancy, Rental/Other Income and SCM;
- Analyse & provide commentaries on Occupancy & Department actual vs budget/forecast spends;
- Timely GLAO sign-offs with no significant findings;
- Establish standardized template to facilitate financial evaluation of CRESA SOPs, Divestments and Portfolio Optimization;
- Timely, accurate and fair charging of monthly NOC.
- University Graduates
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- CPA holder
- Knowledge in Real estate
- Knowledge of the CRE standards and processes
- Knowledge of the Lease terms and analysis skills, and skills in Negotiation in Lease terms and issues
- Knowledge of Facilities Management and Benchmarking
- Space and Design Planning skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|