- Credit Analysis
Assistant Vice President, Early Alert Management Team, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Pro-actively identify potential problematic accounts under SME segment with early warning triggers.
- Conduct assessment of identified problematic accounts and to take remedial management.
- Ensure compliance of Early Warning process and credit policy in daily operation.
- Complete MIS reporting accurately and timely.
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Management, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 8 years of credit experience in banking industry
- Good credit assessment skill and/or market knowledge in SME market
- Good product knowledge of commercial banking
- Good communication skill
- Basic knowledge in MIS reporting
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|