- Application Design
- Mobile Banking
- Product Management
- Project Management
- User Experience (UX)
Assistant Vice President, Digital, Innovation & Payment
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Take the ownership of mobile APP projects for Digital and Innovation Department
- Work closely with digital UX team to improve existing mobile APP design and customer experience
- Keep abreast of the digital banking product trends and initiate projects to increase mobile banking APP capability
- Work on the bank’s mobile APP strategy and roadmap
- Streamline customer digital onboarding flow and increase customer’s mobile banking adoption rate
- University education with digital product management, mobile APP or digital project management experience
- At least 8 years related working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skill, familiar with agile approach is preferred
- Strong business sense, sound knowledge on banking products
- Deep understanding of digital product trends and work with commitment
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|