- Marketing Campaigns
- Product Development
Assistant Vice President, Deposits Portfolio, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assisting the Deposits Team Head to launch marketing programs and provide creative/ innovative ideas for driving CBG total deposits portfolio growth and achieving business targets
- Explore and maximize the use of various/innovative marketing channels and ecosystem partnership for promoting Deposits products, payment transactions and services
- Support the launch of marketing campaigns, coordinating with branches/different internal teams to ensure seamless processes and conduct post-program performance monitoring.
- Monitor the programs to ensure they are launched effectively and efficiently to meet the business targets.
- Collect marketing intelligent to support the team to make informed decision for marketing initiatives.
- Take a leading role to drive other departments to meet the relevant product requirements that meet customer needs.
- Analyze data to identify risk and opportunity and drive business growth.
- Explore Eco system partners and formulate business model
- Min. 8 years of profit dynamics and sensitivity analysis
- In-depth knowledge of deposits product & legal requirement
- Good business sense and product development skill
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager / Manager
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|