- Capacity Planning
- Performance Management
- Process Reengineering
- Talent Management
- Team Management
Assistant Vice President, Customer Centre - Credit Card, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To lead a team in Customer Centre focusing on inbound enquiries from various channels including email, Contact Us, chatbot, live chat etc,
- Conduct outbound activities where necessary and handle applications, transactions and requests from customers and develop strategies align with the Bank’s visions r to achieve business goals
- Oversee the daily running of the Customer Centre. which includes partnering with workforce planning to ensure effective resource & capacity planning to cope with the demand.
- Develop & implement customer centre operation strategies, carrying out needs assessments, performance management, talent development and other operational assignments.
- Ensure the team follow the operational procedure/workflow and comply with the required guidelines and measures of control and compliance, risk and local regulatory requirements.
- Contributes ideas, lead and participate in developing new initiatives in expanding the sales, enhancing the system functionality, process re-engineering and quality improvement.
- Handle special or complicated enquiries, transactions, complaints and requests of customers.
- Conduct coaching & counselling session to team members on a regular and needed basis.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in banking, credit card or call centre industry with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Good understanding on call center systems, consumer banking / credit card products is preferred.
- Registered RI under SFO compliance is preferable but not essential
- Good people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, positive, able to work independently & highly motivated
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work on evening time and flexible in terms of working hours to render the necessary support base on business needs
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Associate/Associate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|