- Capacity Planning
- Performance Management
- Process Reengineering
- Talent Management
Assistant Vice President, Customer Centre - Credit Card, Technology & Operation
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Oversee the daily running of the Customer Centre, which includes partnering with workforce planning to ensure effective resource & capacity planning to cope with the demand.
- Develop & implement customer centre operation strategies, carrying out needs assessments, performance management, talent development and other operational assignments.
- To lead team mainly focusing on inbound enquiries, conduct outbound activities where necessary and handle applications, transactions and requests from customers and develop strategies in align with the Bank’s visions and objectives in order to achieve business goals, pre-set sales and service targets.
- Controls over relevant procedures and operations are in compliance with bank’s guidelines and measures of Control and Compliance and achieve a satisfactory audit rating.
- Contributes ideas, lead and participate in developing new initiatives / projects in expanding / improving the sales, enhancing the system functionality, process re-engineering and quality improvement for the team with an objective to increase the services capabilities of a call center.
- Manage customer feedback with appropriate service recovery solution.
- Involve in selection & interview to support staff recruitment.
- Conduct coaching & counselling session to team members on a regular and needed basis.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in banking, credit card or call centre industry, with thorough understanding on respective practices and regulations, and at least 3-5 years in a managerial role
- Initiative, positive, able to work independently & highly motivated
- Strong analytical, good interpersonal skill, decision making and problem solving skills
- Mature and positive character with strong leadership skill and ability to interact different parties
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Sound knowledge in consumer card business; operations and regulations
- Good understanding on call center systems, infrastructure and MIS reporting tools
- Registered RI under SFO compliance is preferable but not essential
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|