Assistant Vice President, Corporate Loans Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Lead a corporate loan drawdown or redemption processing team to deliver high quality service while ensuring adherence to internal guidelines, service level and regulatory requirements
- Perform regular review and control-self-assessment to ensure adequate risk controls are in place and followed
- Initiate to implement improvement/enhancement in processes and system and promote a culture to continuously identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with business/service partners to ensure the processes provide a good customer journey
- Participate in system enhancement project, understand and raise risks and issues which may impact service delivery, and follow for resolution
- Provide coaching and training to enhance staff’s engagement and proficiency in service delivery
- Degree holder with 7 or more years’ supervisory experience in Loan Operations
- Proficient in loan products & regulatory requirements
- Experience in end-to-end loan operations, including but not limited to loan drawdown, rollover repayment & redemption.
- Experience in loan system implementation is an advantage
- A can-do attitude, innovative and willing to accept new ideas and changes
- A team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of awareness on risk and control
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|