Assistant Vice President, Business Bancassurance Specialist, Bancassurance, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Acquire new business, close deals on Universal Life Insurance through referral of high net worth customers to achieve assigned ULI sales targets and follow through entire sales process including medical underwriting
- Identify the financial needs of the existing and prospective customers through professional financial needs analysis and comprehensive wealth management planning according to client’s profile and individual needs to identify business opportunities in Institutional Banking segment
- Explain clearly the product features and their associated risks, if any, to the customers in compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements
- Work with Product team and franchise head to explore business opportunities of UL product (including premium financing facilities) from the high net-worth segment through customer events (i.e. I&I seminar, customer focus group etc.)
- To keep abreast of changes in the insurance industry and regulation
- Degree holder in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ sales experience in banking or insurance field, with a focus in ULI products
- Preferably with specialization in the high-net-worth segment
- Prior working experience in the banking or broker industry is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Life Insurance