- Business Strategy
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Portfolio Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Assistant Vice President, Business Analytics,Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Monitor business performance on timely manner and prepare relevant MIS to Consumer Banking leadership team with insights and analytical findings to drive data-driven decision making
- Analyze large volume of data and apply advanced statistical models or techniques to identify business opportunities and facilitate formulation of relevant business strategy
- Work closely with product or franchise in any data analytics projects and initiatives to deliver various business goals including customer portfolio management, relationship deepening, acquisition and retention
- Develop and maintain dynamic customer and segment datamarts
- Streamline and automate internal process to ensure efficient and effective data generation and analytics processes are in place
- Over 7 years of business planning and quantitative analysis experience in a sizeable Consumer Banking operation with strong programming skill especially SAS
- Sound knowledge in Consumer Banking business
- Business / customer focus
- Strong programming knowledge/skill with statistical modeling software like SAS
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret business and financial data
- Conversant with PC application including MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge in building dashboard by using Qlickview or any equivalent tools would be an advantage
- Supervisory skill in leading a small working team is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|