You may also like
Internal Auditor - Treasury / Global Markets (minimal travel)
Audit Manager (Treasury Business / Asset & Liability Management)
Bank of China
- Asset Liability Management
Audit Manager (Personal Banking)
Bank of China
Audit Manager (Financial Crime Compliance / Anti-Money Laundering)
Bank of China
Officer, Internal Audit
Kowloon Motor Bus (KMB)
- External Audit
- Risk Management
- Statistical Analysis
Assistant Vice President, Audit
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Plan and conduct audit engagements in accordance with departmental and professional standards, primarily in risk management areas and/or relevant business processes
- Analyse data, apply and/or develop programs or data analytics tools for audit purposes
- Escalate all major risk, control and regulatory issues arising during the audits, present the audit findings on a timely basis and manage the audits to completion within established timelines
- Perform continuous monitoring and auditing of the business and support units to keep abreast of the development of the units and identify any areas of concerns
- Assist in building relationships with middle level management and stakeholders
- Support the audit team heads in preparing the information presented to senior management / Audit Committee and rolling out department’s audit standards and practices and training
- Involve in ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Degree holder in any disciplines, with degree in information system, statistics, engineering, finance, accounting or relevant field preferred. Professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CFA, FRM, CIA or CISA) would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience, with background in financial institutions, external audit firms or consulting firms will be a plus
- Knowledge of computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs), data analytics, risk management, statistical analysis or IT application controls would be preferable
- Attention to details, creative mindset and interest in data analytics
- Able to work independently and under tight timeline
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Certified Internal Auditor|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|