You may also like
Customer Service Officer
Telemarketer (Credit Card and Personal Loan)
Regulatory Complaints Investigation Manager (Urgent Hire)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Assistant Sales Manager, Telemarketing, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Closely monitor the operation of the assigned team running smoothly
- Drive the team to achieve and exceed the pre-set targets including sales, revenue, service quality, service level and KPIs
- Conduct daily briefing for sales performance review and update
- Conduct regular call monitoring and staff evaluation session with individual agents
- Handle all difficult customers’ grievance and complaints referred by team mates
- Ensure all team mates strictly follow the internal operational procedures and comply with guidelines and measures of Control and Compliance
- Ensure the operation and sales activities conducted are in full compliance with both external regulatory codes / ordinance & internal compliance policies, standards, guidelines & procedures, particularly those applicable to the process and proper conduct of selling and order execution, including staff’s own correct licensing; fitness & properness; proper conduct of KYC, IPA, FNA, anti-money laundering; sales process and ensuring documentation completeness in each deal
- Handle an hoc projects and provide cross team support if required
- Post-secondary or above, degree holder is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in telemarketing or call center of banking and credit card industry
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, outgoing and result driven personality
- Good team player and energetic
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good leadership skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficiency in Computer System and Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|