- Relationship Management
Assistant Relationship Manager, Treasures Private Client, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support Relationship Managers in providing differentiated service to high net-worth customers and contribute to customer retention and growth
- Collaborate with business support and service providers to ensure timely transaction processing and delivery of customer-focused service to exceed customer expectations
- Establish customer relationships, know the customers to gain their confidence and trust, and deliver customer-focused solutions
- Assist Relationship Managers in the daily maintenance of customer relationships
- Serve as customers’ key contact point in initiating customer instructions, monitoring fund payment, and preparing loans disbursement instructions
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in banking industry. Solid experience in building customer relationships is an advantage
- Qualified to carry out regulated activities in Insurance (General, Long-term and Investment-linked Long-term) under The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) and in Investment (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO)
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.