Assistant Manager, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Monitor the daily operations to ensure quality services is delivered to customers according to the SLA agreed with BUs and Department Operation Manual in respect of structured investment products, notes and bonds services and follow the requirements as specified by regulatory bodies;
- Assist supervisor to prioritize various processing jobs to achieve optimize operational efficiency;
- Ensure periodical reports as required by management/services partners including custodians are delivered accurately according to the prescribed time schedule;
- Assist supervisor to train staff of the team;
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exception to supervisor immediately.
- University graduate;
- Banking Certificate of HKAB or specialized academic qualifications in investment, such as holder of HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, is an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in consumer banking operations in relation to the processing and settlement of structured investment products, notes and bonds;
- Knowledge of consumer banking practices & procedures, and consumer banking operations and backend operations of structure
- Knowledge of investment products, notes and bonds;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||HKSI - Any Paper|