Assistant Manager, Project Management, Technology & Operations (8-month contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Consolidate various regular reports to fulfill project requirements
- Perform system record checking and reconciliation using Management Information System (MIS)
- Handle internal/ external stakeholders’ enquiries and ensure responsive solutions
- University graduate or above, preferably degree holder in business, management, information technology or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant industry
- Knowledge on bank’s and Customer Servicing skills are preferable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Technical knowledge background is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Customer Service