- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Manager, Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist in business planning, including business tracking, forecasting and budgeting
- Perform business analysis and various portfolio MIS to provide insights to management
- Assist in AnP management and tracking
- Provide marketing support to direct sales channel, and analytic support on sales management
- Monitor various business KPIs and compile regular tracking reports
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Statistics or related studies
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferable in retail banking, card business or business analytics background will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, with good sense on numbers
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Able to manage multi tasks
- Good command in English and Cantonese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|