- Customer Service
- Management Reporting
- Technical Support
Assistant Manager, Governance & Control, Consumer Banking Group (1-year Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Provide administrative support to project managers
- Prepare insurance review documents for reviewers
- Assist project managers in providing service to customers
- Assist team leader to prepare monthly reports on project status and review audio calls where necessary
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in consumer banking business
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Effective interpersonal and sound computer skills
- Technical Representative would be an advantage
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for Manager.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|