Assistant Manager, Equities Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform daily equity trade settlement to ensure all trades can be settled and recorded properly and timely
- Prepare or check trade settlement instructions for global securities products
- Report to supervisor of the problem / failed trade and identify the fail reason / current status with the settlement agents from time to time
- Handle scrip or scripless share transfer in/out activities for customers
- Liaise with frontline, brokers, custodian and counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues
- Answer internal/external inquiries professionally, and provide support to customers, frontline and counterparties on any settlement related matters
- Participate in system enhancement and conduct UAT, assist on the implementation of new services/products, etc.
- Ensure the daily operations are in line with operational procedures and group policies
- Prepare and/or check MIS and other regular/ad-hoc reports
- Diploma or above
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minimum 3 years in global equity settlement experience
- Well versed in the operation of CCASS, Clearstream and e-Banking systems
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure with strong sense of accuracy
- Proactive with good analytical and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|