You may also like
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Asst Merchandising Manager – infant apparel / baby garment / mfg
JAPANESE speaking Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser – mfg / trading / toys / gift / sundries/5 days work
PRODUCT DEVLEOPMENT COORDINATOR / Merchandiser – US garment trims / hangtag / print label / packaging/5 days work
- Product Development
PRODUCTION MERCHANDISING MANAGER – handbag manufacturing factory / station Myanmar
Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser – French garden furniture trading/5 days
Assistant Manager, Deposits Portfolio, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Drive CBG Time Deposit portfolio growth, managing P&L and achieving business targets, including EOP, NIM and NII, etc.
- Provide supports, MIS and analysis for initiatives/ marketing programs related to growing Deposit portfolio and managing NIM.
- Assist to drive for online deposits growth through campaign and new initiatives. Ensure end to end execution and track and monitor results.
- Develop and implement incentive plans to motivate branches to achieve business targets
- Establish strong rapports and coordination with branches and across different teams
- Collect marketing intelligence to support the team to make informed decision for deposit rate and marketing initiatives.
- Provide supports to keep track and monitor the deposit rates for CBG deposits based on market situation and portfolio P&L
- Analyze data to identify risk and opportunity and drive business growth.
- University graduate or above in related discipline
- 1-3 years of working experience in banking, preferably in deposit products and general banking services
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.