- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounting
Assistant Manager, Business Finance – Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support all key business issues and planning underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity, capital, return and control by:
- Providing business finance support for new projects and initiatives
- Preparing and analyzing Financial performance – monthly Performance Analysis, Flash and Forecasting, annual Budgeting, etc looking at product level, in areas of revenue, margins, volumes, direct and allocated expenses, headcount
- Submit flash and periodic forecast by co-coordinating with Regional Finance team and Group MIS team for monthly submission.
- Produce relevant performance reports at RM/Client level to help to support the business.
- Support Digitalization projects and system implementation including UAT.
- Assist in Accounting and Control review.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines
- Holder of CPA or CFA qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in management accounting, financial analysis or exposure from professional service / audit firms
- A self-starter and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder