- Travel Arrangements
Assistant Manager, Admin and Project Support (Secretarial Support)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to COO - Technology & Operations
- Manage COO’s calendar and arrange meeting logistics.
- Monitor COO’s mailbox and alert him/ her to any urgent matters that require immediate attention.
- Deal with both business and personal matters independently and handle confidential information professionally.
- Consolidate reports and presentation materials where needed.
- Assist in liaising with key stakeholders and various departments for business needs.
- Manage travel arrangement including accommodation arrangement and reimbursement claims.
- Arrange onboarding logistics to COO’s one-down and ensure smooth process.
- Implement ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 5-6 years solid experience gained in banking industry
- Proficient in computing skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional in handling confidentiality
- Detailed-minded, well-organized, proactive and multi-tasking
- Strong risk awareness and compliance awareness
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|