Assistance Vice President, Learning & Talent Development
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Reporting to the Business Learning Partner Lead, you will partner with line managers; HR generalists and colleagues to diagnose training and development needs; advise, design and develop appropriate learning solutions in light of business strategic direction and needs
- Facilitate leadership and management/personal effectiveness learning programmes
- Be agile, tenacious, positive and possesses the passion to excel and develop self and others
- Strong communicator to work with multiple stakeholders
- Able to prioritise and multitasking under a fast paced environment
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5-7 years’ solid experience gained in learning & development roles with hands on experience on training delivery of leadership and management/people effectiveness programmes. Diversity of industrial line experience especially related to banking, investment, bancassurance or frontline sales is preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Talent Management