- Business Development
Asistant Vice President, Product & Process Manager, Mortgage & Secured Lending, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Develop new mortgage product features and enhancement
- Build product profitability model and pricing strategy
- Review loan application processes from documents preparation to drawdown to streamline workflow
- Maintain loan process operation manual and procedure
- Ensure timely and proper communication with internal parties, service providers, regulator and stakeholders
- Ensure work procedures are in compliance with HKMA’s policies and guidelines
- Min. 6 years of profit dynamics and sensitivity analysis
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage product & legal requirement
- Experience in handling communication with regulators is preferred
- Strong numerical sense, strategic and analytical skill
- Good leadership and business development skill
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|