- Life Insurance
Analyst, Governance & Control, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Liaise with frontline sales and Insurance Provider to ensure smooth day-to-day insurance and operation process
- Assist in implementing regulatory requirements on life insurance products and process
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including frontline, COO office and Compliance on all insurance governance related matters
- Work with frontline and tech teams to drive digitalization of the sale process
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in insurance sales process and governance from a bank or an insurance company preferred
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirement on insurance and banking
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with multiple stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.