- Credit Risk
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Operational Risk
Analyst, Credit Monitoring, Wealth Management Credit, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Perform credit monitoring tasks independently per operational guidelines to ensure accomplishment of Bank’s credit policies and regulatory requirement, including:
- Differentiating the real or technical margin shortfall and carrying out margin call, and ensuring timely escalation and rectification of collateral shortfall within defined timeline;
- Maintenance of various control parameters on collateral in accordance with approved threshold;
- Monitoring the rectification of limit excess, delinquency loan, non-compliance of post disbursement conditions and escalation of unauthorized credit trade and any long outstanding irregularities, to ensure timely rectification to minimize the risks;
- Preparation of operational and management reports timely and accurately for management’s review.
- Be the key staff to ensure seamless implementation of various system control/process and the technical adviser to the Business.
- Identify operational risk areas in WM credit operations and assess compliance with key control processes set to measure the quality of underlying controls.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned, including system UAT and projects.
- University graduate and minimum 3 years experience in banking, preferably related to Private Banking credit
- Pass in HKCEE or equivalent with 5 years experience in banking, preferably related to Private Banking.
- Possession of professional qualifications an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in banking practices for Private Banking &/or Consumer Banking products
- Good analytical and problem solving skill and possess creative mindset for continuous improvement on credit monitoring
- Good understanding of credit operation with hands-on experience in credit risk monitoring processes for Private Banking clients and products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English, as well as Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary to Bachelor|