- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Data Modeling
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Analyst, Business & Risk Management, Global Transaction Services (3-Month Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist to build a database for analytics purposes to enable effective business management
- Conduct competitive research and analyze key drivers to identify revenue generating opportunities in the Greater China market
- Perform data modeling and segmentation to support business objectives
- Leverage on customer information and the use of data mining techniques (e.g. SQL, ACCESS) to provide business insights
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- Experience in statistical data analysis in the banking industry with good product knowledge would be an advantage
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- PC literate in MS office (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.