- Business Plans
- Financial Reporting
- Project Management
Analyst, Bancassurance Product Development, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist Bancassurance Product Team Head to direct and execute the Business Plan as agreed per Bancassurance alliance with our Insurance Strategic Partner (ISP)
- Be a key liaison with ISP, and accountable for the delivery of enterprise wide planned business results and KPIs.
- Manage day-to-day product developement related tasks and coordinate with key internal stakeholders
- Manage enterprise-wide bancassurance product development and approval process requirements
- Drive and formulate the sales process logic for new product launches and projects in compliance with all the regulatory requirements, liaise with ISP & key internal stakeholders to ensure the sales flow is smooth and customer-friendly and obtain necessary approvals
- Responsible for instilling high awareness, alertness and ownership of team members on control & compliance issues.
- Coordinate with distribution channels to ensure mutual planning and implementation for effective sales of insurance products.
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 - 3 solid years of Bancassurance or insurance experience; General Insurance experience is a plus
- Good project management skill
- Sound understanding of HK Insurance market
- Strong marketing and project management experience
- Understanding of financial reporting principles
- Ability to structure, position, package bancassurance solutions, meeting customers’ needs and generating benefits to business
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.