Location: Kwai Chung 葵涌
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Warehouse Clerk
- To prepare documentations, such as lists uploading, store replenishment/ C&C and stock transfer
- To assist the daily administrative operations of Warehouse department and perform other duties assigned by the superiors
- Form 5 or above, with minimum 1 year clerical experience
- A team player, possess initiative, willing to learn and customer-oriented
- Hands-on PC knowledge e.g. Word, Excel, Access and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and fair in both spoken and written English
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Stock Taking