- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Supervisor (Store - Sales)
Location: Various 多個地點
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Supervisor (Store - Sales)
- Formulate monthly sales budgets and steering plan to achieve store target
- Assist in monitoring aged stock and maintain inventory level at the Company's standard
- Observe sales trends and ensure sufficient stock on hand to support sales
- Lead a team to accomplish sales tasks and maintain customer service standard
- Tertiary Education
- Minimum 3 years' hands-on experience in high volume retail environment with at least 1 years at supervisory level
- Presentable, organized, energetic and able to lead a team of sales staff
- Good business sense, assertive and independent
- Passion in home furnishing and IKEA culture & values
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Reporting to the Section Manager, the incumbent will play a key role in the day-to-day running of the retail outlets, management of the sales team and the upkeep of customer service standards. He/She will work closely with the visual display and merchandising teams accountable for the overall stores performance with emphasis on sales achievement.
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.