Store Administration Team Leader
Location: Causeway Bay 銅鑼灣
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Store Administration Team Leader
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· To ensure all supplies for the store are ordered and maintained to facilitate convenience shopping
· To ensure that Capex & Purchase Requisitions are duly approved and for settlement together with supporting documents
· To prepare the duty roster and ensure it meets with the store sales requirement.
· To coordinate co-workers roster, scheduling, orientation and training
· To enforce human resources policies and procedures in place
· To conducts fire drill / evacuation exercise as well as other safety / security training for all store co-workers
· To take appropriate actions when alarm is activated
· To maintain contacts with the store customers, building management office, various suppliers / contractors and relevant authorities such as Police and Fire Service
· 3 years operation experience in retail or consumer products operation
· Able to communicate well in both verbal and written English and Chinese
· Knowledge in computer applications (Word, Excel, Chinese Typing)
· Mature with good customer service skill
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word