- Apache DB
- Quality Assurance
- Shell Script
- Supply Chain Management
Service Analyst (WMS)
Location: Kwai Chung 葵涌
The Service Analyst is to provide professional and timely support to Warehouse Management System (WMS) application according to the regular procedure as stated in the document of WMS Supporting Procedure. He/She is also involved in system enhancement and integrations with other backend systems.
- To monitor or change of the daily system operation according to the user request.
- To receive emergency call from Operations Team and take quick action to provide support service.
- To execute detail jobs according to the regular procedure and system maintenance
- To provide quality assurance at application level for system maintenance.
- To handle dynamic problem solving arrangements whenever application problem or user request to be raised.
- To verify, test and install the patch to be released by vendors.
- To maintain the documentation to enable the daily computer operations to be performed in a regular and scheduled tasks for different banners.
- To follow instruction and actively report all incidents and statuses to immediate supervisor.
- To maintain the housekeeping for all environments to ensure enough space for proper jobs running
- To develop sub-systems program unit according to the program specification and requirement
- To identify and fine tuning the production system performance
- To participate in the assigned project team and contribute the best knowledge to the team
- University graduates in Computer Science or equivalent with strong technical background
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in application support on warehouse management and supply chain systems
- At least 5 years technical experience in Informix/Unix or Oracle/Linux platform
- Oracle DB, Developer/2000, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Linux/Unix Shell Script programming experience preferable
- Good understanding of large-scale system peripherals, label printers, system printers, RF terminals, etc.
- Good written & verbal communication skill and proactive to work with different levels of users
- Able to handle multi tasks in tight schedule and willing to learn new technical knowledge
- Willing to provide on roster technical support after normal office hours