- IT Audit
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Report Writing
- Risk Management
Senior Manager, Group Audit and Risk Management
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
This position reports to DFG Audit and Risk Management Director and is responsible for managing investigations of wrongdoings occurring within the Company. Additionally, this person is responsible for preparing reports, communicating findings to senior management and recommending corrective action relating to internal control failures. This position will also work closely with local audit teams on non-store audit assignments and providing coaching and guidance in completing the investigations.
- Conduct and lead internal investigations of alleged or suspected violations of corporate policies including theft, fraud, embezzlement, conflicts of interest, collusion, kickbacks, and records falsification.
- Under the guidance of the Group Audit and Risk Management Director, coordinate and work with finance and IT audit teams on audit planning, execution and reporting for forensic integrated audits.
- Overseeing the investigation planning and forensic audit report writing process for forensic audits and investigations; preparing clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports in a timely manner
- During the investigative process, provide effective recommendations and solutions to identified issues; ensure business agreement, and follow-through.
- Review forensic audit workpapers and reports, along with providing regional auditors with coaching and guidance in their efforts to investigate allegations of fraud.
- Assist in conducting non-store audit reviews for the regions and working closely with management to identify weak areas for improvement.
- Interact with various levels of the organization including Senior Management, financial and operational executives
- Degree in Accounting / MIS (or other closely related major). Advance degree/ CPA/ CA/ CFE and/or CIA preferred
- 10 years of prior experience relating to the investigation of corporate wrongdoings
- Public accounting experience dealing with ambiguity and complex transactions
- Possess high emerge level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strive to exceed expectations
- Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures of the Company
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to work independently and in a matrix and remote environment
- Excellent computer skill including excel, word, PowerPoint, ACL, IDEA, Tableau; programming capabilities are preferred
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English and Chinese
- Approximately 30-40% travel requirement within the Asia Region
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|