Senior Human Resources Officer
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.Senior Human Resources Officer
To assist the HR Manager on the implementation of people champion strategy of engaging retail frontline staff to sustain and enable business growth.
- Maintain a strong communication network with all levels of stakeholders in the Company.
- Provide advice to Area Managers & Store-in-charges regarding HR practices, policies, staff disciplinary and labour law.
- Keep track of employee "temperature" or morale and assist in fostering employee engagement.
- Build rapport with other HR members to ensure teamwork and synergy of resources (Learning & Development and C&B teams).
- Assist in completing monthly & quarterly reporting for various HR & business stakeholders.
- Participate & contribute to package review and benefits administration.
- Contribute in special projects and initiatives (Performance Appraisal and Annual Dinner, etc)
- University Graduate with minimum 4 years' relevant experience
- HR generalist knowledge plus employee relations skills and knowledge, in-depth knowledge of HK labour law is required
- Customer focused, execute with excellence & detail-minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to handle diverse responsibilities independently in a fast paced environment
- Good computer skills including English & Chinese Word Processing, Excel, Powerpoint
- Employee Relations
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Appraisal
- PRC Law