Location: Kowloon Bay 九龍灣
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Restaurant Supervisor
· Monitor the operations and sales performance of IKEA Restaurant, in-store café and Bistro
· Provide support in food and beverage selection, ordering, price setting, stock control and staff management
· Working Location: Kowloon Bay Store
· Form 5 or above, minimum 3 years' working experience in catering field with 1 year at supervisory level
· Prior experience in cost control and hygiene management are preferable
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Customer-oriented, proactive and independent
· Proficient in PC applications e.g. MS Word and Excel
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Microsoft Word
- Staff Management