- Project Management
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
- Lead on the design and execution of a wide variety of projects that are positioned closely tied with business demands.
- Develop and execute project management plans including scoping, scheduling, resource planning, and costs.
- Collect requirements, prepare RFI/RFP and manage vendor/solutions selection process.
- Manage and drive process through until the completion of projects.
- Lead stakeholders and projects sponsors to define the business case, benefit realizations for the projects.
- Conduct project governance, status meetings and work sessions to identify and resolve upcoming scheduling, capacity and dependency issues.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with country team members and other IT functional areas to plan and prioritize project changes.
- Adhere to Group standards and drive compliance in countries
- Manage and support Group Projects and work with other internal IT teams.
- Manage high priority tactical projects.
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Information System or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in retail system change design, building and deployment.
- Ability to interact with senior management, different countries IT stakeholders, and vendors.
- Multinational Cooperation experience with global or regional exposure.
- Drive through change in a complex and challenging environment.
- Good knowledge of multiple aspects of the retail industry is an advantage.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Willingness to travel.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|