Operations Controller - Food
Location: Choi Hung 彩虹
- Develop & implement food operations standards & procedures across all RTE categories, including bakeries, dairy products, ready to eat chill products, Hot Shot counters and special food items. Conduct regular store visits and checking on food service operations & food safety to ensure high delivery standards.
- Provide leadership to the operations of the RTE business, assess and develop strategies to fully capture the potential of the business.
- Be the central point of coordination (with respect to food related matters) between Sales & Operations Department and other functions such as Sales & Food Service, Projects, Logistics, HR and Learning & Development to ensure smooth communication flows among stakeholders and to enable effective delivery of work results.
- Review and monitor sales performance of Ready-To-Eat on a daily basis, identify gap between actual & budget, establish resolution or reflect abnormality to Sales & Operations Director, to ensure the meeting of sales target.
- Work closely with Sales & Operations team to communicate, support and train team members to ensure fresh food culture is properly and timely embedded.
- Provide market intelligence to the management of the company to ensure it is equipped with the latest market information for appropriate strategy formulation.
- Supervise, motivate & develop food operations team to ensure they are properly trained and coached to perform their roles.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Over 10 years experience in F&B operations management with at least 5 years in a managerial level
- Experience at retail industry is an advantage
- Strong leadership and management skills, with proven ability to network and foster relationships, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, service-oriented and result-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|