- Inventory Management
Location: Kowloon Bay 九龍灣
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Kitchen Supervisor
- To assist Kitchen Manager to manage the daily operation of the kitchen area and maintain the cleanliness and hygiene environment
- To assist Kitchen Manager in designing menus according to Company standard, cost & inventory control
- Responsible for the food production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure the highest quality standard at all times
- To handle or assist to serve the food at the serving line
- Form 5 or above, minimum 5 years' working experience in catering field with 2 year in supervisory level
- Previous exposure to the operations of western restaurant and kitchen is preferable
- Hard working, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good command in spoken English and Cantonese
- Shift duties are required
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.