- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Graphic Design
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Photo Editing
Location: Various 多個地點
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Interior Designer
- To work together with Interior Designers to conceptualize and design the showrooms in store
- To execute and follow up the planned action for in-store projects and activities with promotional themes
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the seniors when required
- Working Hour: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:45pm; Alternate Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm
- Formal training in Interior Design/ Design/ Visual Merchandising/ Graphic Design or other related discipline.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant working experience in high volume retail business or interior design field
- Active, outgoing, willing to learn, open-minded, aesthetic, commercialism and able to work independently
- Possess good verbal and visual presentation skills
- Able to produce layout plan, sketch and free hand perspective drawings
- Proficient in AutoCad, InDesign, Illustrator, Photo editing, Word and Excel
- Fresh graduates are also considered
- Passion in home furnishing and IKEA culture & values
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.