HR Project Officer (Talent & Organization Development) – 1 Year Contract
Location: Shatin 沙田
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.HR Project Officer (Talent & Organization Development) – 1 Year Contract
The incumbent is responsible to play a strong supporting role to the Human Resources team, through supporting the execution of the new initiatives derived from "Great Place to Work at" strategies to support business plan 2020.
- Key support to the implementation of Talent Engagement Projects
- Assist in monitoring employees' feedback on talent engagement projects and tools, review on the process and effectiveness
- Assist in generating ideas on design of concepts and tools that drive Talent mindset and culture
- Work closely with business managers and Human Resources Team to ensure effective deployment of HR projects that lead to results
- Support the recruitment and execution of the Management Trainee program
- Passion in home furnishing and IKEA culture & values
- Passionate about people development and having a strong belief in individuals' potential;
- A team player with can-do attitude with an eye for details and ability to organize and present in a logical way;
- Excellent language skills, communication skills and able to interact with people at different levels;
- Able to contribute new thinking to the team and facilitate the transition from ideas to execution, constant desire to look for improvement
- 4+ years of solid experience in Talent engagement, project management & execution, exposure in retail industry is a plus;
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Project Management