- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Process Reengineering
- Stakeholder Management
- Supply Chain Management
Head of Logistics / Logistics Manager
Location: Kwai Chung 葵涌
Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.Head of Logistics / Logistics Manager
- Report to Supply Chain Director, lead and manage over 300 staff, in charge of daily Warehouse and Fleet operations in delivering predefined operational objectives and KPI.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategy to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of supply chain.
- Lead and build structure to achieve smooth workflow and direct the team to ensure resources are used effectively and to deliver results.
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with other functional groups to ensure the sufficient provision of warehousing and distribution services to support the business.
- Monitor and understand industry best in class warehousing and distribution practices and implement these as appropriate.
- Work closely with Human Resources team in establishing people and recruitment strategy, enhancing the capability and build succession of the team
- Develop and nurture a world - class supply base for services that meet quality and cost goals. Periodically evaluate potential new suppliers or contractors that could add capability to the existing supply base or replace suppliers or contractors that are not performing up to expectations.
- Responsible for the execution of operational objectives, operational planning, fiscal budgeting and cost control initiatives.
- Drive continuous operational improvement, through working with IT teams in identifying system-related solutions for streamlining processes, or leading the team in deploying process re-engineering initiatives.
- Safety and Security: Define and uphold safety standards within the warehouse, to avoid industrial injury and damage to property. To make sure necessary security measures are in place and active to minimize and deter theft and damage.
- Master internal and external resources mix to support volume fluctuations caused by the change of seasonal needs and business campaigns and to achieve the best outcome.
- Lead, direct and develop staff and provide career development guidance of all team members on a day-to-day and long term basis.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in supply chain management, logistics.
- At least 10 years' experience in retail distribution or logistics management.
- Computer literate, especially in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in mastering Warehouse management system (WMS) is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Strong in execution, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong in stakeholder management and influencing skills.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|