- Retail Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Team Management
Head of Healthcare
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.Head of Healthcare
- To develop and implement the merchandise, buying and pricing strategies for designated categories by increasing category penetration, trading up customers, enhancing competitive edges and capitalizing market opportunities.
- To generate sales by ensuring that the Mannings target customers are constantly provided with innovative products and services
- To work closely with retail operations, supply chain team and marketing department to roll-out and evaluate merchandising activities and category plans are of customers interests and effective in generating sales, profits and foot-traffic.
- To establish and manage effective SKU control and tail management
- To build and manage mutually beneficial relationships with vendors for long term strategic partnership
- To manage central data administration team which produces regular analysis and reports for effective category management and planning.
- To analyze market trends, competitions, and consumer needs to formulate innovative merchandising and sales execution plans and initiatives
- Coach and develop team members on category management, campaign execution and supplier communication.
- University graduate
- Minimum 12 years solid merchandising experience with at least 6 years at management level, preferably in the FMCG, retail, health & beauty or cosmetic industry
- Strategic thinker with excellent influencing and negotiation skill
- Analytical, creative, customer focused, open to change, well planned and self-motivated
- Strong sourcing network and an acute market sense
- Good interpersonal and people management skill
- Good communication skill and good command of English and Chinese