Easy Buying Manager (Store)
Location: Causeway Bay 銅鑼灣
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Easy Buying Manager (Store)
ABOUT THE JOB
To ensure an easy buying experience for all visitors and customers. This includes in particular:
• securing the foundation for an easy buying experience.
• ensuring a fast and efficient after-sales experience with the customer in focus.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the IKEA store is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and co- workers.
- Empowering co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust, authority and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible.
- Always being available to deal positively and quickly with issues raised by customers thereby supporting my co-workers when they cannot resolve a need.
- Actively seek, and act on, customer feedback in order to make continuous improvements to our service.
- Understand the importance of accurate stock inventory and coach my team to also have this awareness and work with it in their daily roles.
- Ensure the right number of co-workers is in the right place at the right time to serve our customers and run the department successfully.
- Work together with other functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for our customers in order to drive sustained long-term profitability.
- Know our daily and weekly service targets and this drives me to improve our service delivery.
- Have an overview of the store action plan and understand how the Customer Relations action plan supports this.
- Follow cash handling procedures to ensure money handling is securely managed.
- Experience of working in a high volume and fast-paced retail environment
- Experience of check-out services gained in the retail industry
- Experience of actively meeting customer needs through understanding customers in a service industry
- Confident decision-maker with common sense and attention to detail
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in computer applications (Word, Excel, Chinese Typing)
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Cash Handling
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word